Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

:: What I am into Now...

I found a book. I know it's an old one but this book is very well recommended by most of reviewers from Amazon.com: Sushi for Beginners. Interesting title? It is. And does it have something to do with sushi? Well, I've just reached the first three chapters and still haven't found any sushi words in there. So let's see where it's gonna take me to the next few days. Hope it's gonna be great so I won't feel wasting time reading it.

And...the book I told you last time. This is it:


"He's Just Not That Into You" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.

My reviews: Five stars..two thumbs...great...well recommended for all single ladies in this world [well, non single can enjoy this too, of course]. Very girl empowering, fun, so truueee [even though I got some doubts about one of the chapters- but surely no worries about the other chapters], cute, girl power and anything related to feminism. It's so touchy and for me it was quite opening my eyes to drop when I read through all the letters in it. I was laughing, I was so surprised of some guys-big-secret facts. The bottomline is: I'm very proud to be a girl. No doubt! And you have to be bothered to read...hehehe.

My most favourite part of the book is quote from page 140:

I regretfully admit to having "disappeared" on a woman in my previous life as a single guy. A year later I saw this woman on the street, standing in front of a cafe. She looked stunning and was holding hands with a very handsome dude. I realised that I was of course ten millions mikes out of her head, and probably had been two minutes after I stopped calling her. Her life looked way more dignified than my behaviour.

What I've learned is: "there's nothing better in this world than living with a man for your whole life, who loves you, adores you, cares about you. But the most important thing is, he is really really really that into you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home