Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Monday, August 08, 2005

PMS is THAT HURTS!

Responding to this posting of a friend of mine, I also got a story in a same topic: PMS [PreMenstrual Syndrome].
Only suffered by woman [yes, it is a suffering!], age from 10 till 50's years old and comes regularly on monthly basis.
Actually, this syndrome comes differently on every woman. Some of them feel sad, feel angry, feel anxious, depressed without a reason or craving for foods. The last one is interesting, ha? This syndrome does not actually arise during the period of menstruation, but it comes earlier. We can feel the pain in your hip and back areas [attention: the writter is a woman!], under the tummy, changes in behaviour, like more sensitive in some ways and very easily to get angry.

This month, I have passed my PMS. And it wasn't going really well. This syndrom has attacked me far far before it actually came. Until the time is come and that is the worst! The first and second day was the nightmares and it felt like very painful. I went to school with my hurt tummy. I usually do not eat breakfast properly, but that day I had my breakfast like I was having my lunch! That because I can't be hungry when PMS comes unless I wanted to have the worst PMS ever. But seriously, that breakfast on that day only help me a lil bit to stand till noon, until that pains came back to me. Aaargghh!

Unfortunately, I couldn't get home early because I've got this meeting with my groupmates. You know what??? They are all three guys! *Okay...no one to share this painful with...I'm pissed off!* Then till one of the guys realizing my pale face and suddenly asked me:

A: Vin, are you sick?
Me: Yeah..I got a very bad tummyache.
A: PMS?
Me: Yeah...*Smilling...shy*
A: First day? Second day? Third???
Me: Second day *Feeling it's-just-soo-weird-to-talk-about-this-with-a-guy, don't you know?*
A: Ah well, my ex was pretty much like you. Using PMS as the excuses...during PMS they got so sensitive..blah..blah..
Me: Excuse...you? You did say...EXCUSE???That's RUDE! You're MEAN. It is DAMN HURTS, do you know that??? NO, rite? Cuz' what? You never feel it...so NEVER say it is only an excuse! blah...blah...blahhh...

I know that I was so rude at that time *PMS, mind you!* But guys, do you know how we describe this feeling while we were enjoying our amazing PMS??? *please read in sarcastic way* Imagine this, will ya'?

1. It feels like your hip and waist have their own brain and they want to go whereever they like.
2. It feels like a 24 hours non stop $6000 massage machine is a must have.
3. It feels like your tummy is burnt.
4. It feels like everything turns so bad and it attracks my emotion.
5. It feels like hell. Hurts so bad. Want to cry. Tons of encouragements are needed.
6. And lying on bed for all day! Cuz' you feel totally weak with totally no strenght.

And below, I write some advices to handle your girlfriend during their PMS:
1. Please do offer her a lift, where ever she wants to go.
2. Please offer some massage even though you aren't a shiatsu expert.
3. Please be kindly patient. Yes, patience is important. Especially, after you know all these facts!
4. Please take her nasty words for granted, because PMS suffered girl may say something unacceptable.
5. A warm hug will do :)

Although it is hard, we girls have to go through this anyway... no girls can skip, no matter what.
There are times we girls do feel bad for what we've done during our PMS. So, never think that PMS is nothing because it is something for us! We wish we could manage our emotion during those days too, but sometimes when everything is out of control, we're losing it. We're totally going nuts! So once again...please, be kindly patient :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home