Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Finally!

Yay..finally, a new layout! Big thanks to okke, it's a very beautiful layout here, that's why i'm using it :) Anyway, I finally get rid of the previous white layout and has been working on it since last Monday. That's why there are some parts still can not work properly and I'm on the middle trying to figure them out.

Why I choose this layout??? Hmmm...actually, I've browsed around the net lookin' for nice, beautiful, and yet free templates. Found some though, but they're not really what I want. Till' I eventually found this :) Why this one? Well, I guess I would still consider PINK as the most gorgeous color, even though I wear green tops, yellow coat or orange havainas most of the time lately, but still deep inside my heart I'm a pink lover...hahaha. Let's say green is the new pink. Okay :)

Another thing is, the picture used by this layout is kinda cute, agree? Even me, my self never wear a bikini, at least it shows the girly side of me. I've been looking for something simple, and this is it. I'm not really into something complex and colorful, but I guess this layout that comes with some pink color levels is quite nice and doesn't hurt your eyes.

Well, I've also finally found the font I want. Pheew... I know it might be simple for somebody, but hey I'm just a novice in blogger stuffs anyway. Hehe. So please, any comments or feedbacks are more than welcome.

Have a nice day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home