Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Monday, August 15, 2005

:: A Letter for A Best Friend

Dearest Friend,

If I could only be there and stand by your side on this troubled times, I will.
I typed this letter, in concern of your personal relationship issues you've told me, which for me is quite terrifying and uneasy to bear. Hopefully, I could bring you some words of comfort therefore you know what to do and never regret every single decision you've made.

I know it won't be easy. Five years relationship must be based on a very strong foundation I supposed. You might feel comfortable to each other, you feel profound and you feel he is the only one who can always make you happy, laugh and dreaming. Yes, dreaming. He is your first love, and like every girl in this whole world hopes for, you want him to be the last. You must have put a huge trust on him, feeling profound and can't imagine that no other man in this world can ever replace his place. You are content. That's why I know it must be hard for you, when you found out that he is involved with another girl, who you never even know that she exists.

Dear friend, I will not ask you to dump him now. You have asked him not to dump you anyway. I know it sounds mean, but he was about to do that if you didn't cry and promised him to change yourself. So what I get here is: in his mind, his heart and his soul, he does have a feeling that he's no longer into you anymore. He did have a thought, even it's only a glance, for letting you go away from his life. Do you realize that?

It's hard, yes it is for sure. If I can only imagine if it was happened to me, I'm going to be very down and heart broken. I'm going into a very deep yet long night cry and going to go through the worst loneliness in my history of life. I am gonna have that big-blue-circle panda eyes. I am...it's not: I will! But listen, I'm going to have my own life back again, too. I want to be a strong girl, I am going to be just fine. I know it. Definetelly. I'm going to be faboulus and feeling so great just because I know, I am free from unhealthy relationship and let myself out from this arogance and selfish guy. I'm going to let myself enjoying my very own time without worrying about him and I am going to move on with my life. So are you!

Once again, please don't worry about my idea to dump your bf [even though that's what I am always trying to say]. But just recall this, you said he's done this three times ,now answer this: are you gonna spend your life worrying abouth the fourth? Are you gonna put your most precious time only for waiting him to break the ice between you? I wished he would change, seriously, but if he doesn't, I won't be surprised at all. Because man, won't usually changed by a relationship unless God Himself has given him a miracleous touch from heaven...hehe. One more chance will never be enough, you put yourself worthless if you do that again especially again and again.

Anyway, my dear girlfriend, it is up to you which decision you will make. It your own life, it's totally yours. So I really really trust on every decision you're gonna make. I hope you get my idea of really wanting you to deserve another better man. And please think about it. By the way, did I tell you that you are cute? You really got that catwalk model figure body and you're not bad at all [trying really hard to give you a hint that he really doesn't deserve you]. You are a gorgeous girl. Never forget that :)

My prayer always be with you. Do not ever waste anymore teardrops.Okay???

Love you,
xoxoxoxoxo

vVeen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home