Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Monday, August 15, 2005

:: The Best Way To Spend Weekend (when your boyfriend isn't around!)

I was recommended a book by someone. It does sound interesting. But before I feel sorry because I buy a not-worth-of-pennies-book, so I thought I had to give it a go. So, last weekend I decided to go to a bookstore in Melbourne Central. Yeah..it is a good place to kill your time and keep your eyes on books rather than new clothes.

Anyway...it was sort of really blissful, I guess. Even though I spent my time myself but still it was good. The bookstore has a cafe in it. Yesterday, I had some breads and a cup of flat white were quite made myself cozy. Grab the book, choose the most comfy sofa and have yourself a great time. Yeah, I think it's been a while since I did this kinda thing.

So, how about the book? Yeah...it's great. I bought it. I couldn't stop laughing myself there, so I just brought it home and have the fun all by myself [before someone else considering that I'm crazy]. I'll talk about the book later on, I am 10 pages away from finishing it so it will be soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home