Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Friday, August 12, 2005

:: Childish

Out of sudden, this thought come across my mind:
From so many people we know in this world, from so many relationships we've encountered with, might be with family, bf/gf, friends...there are some of them who might hate us. And as Asian background people, we usually taught not to show our dislike those the people we don't like. So, let's call it: hypocrite.

Tell me about Friendster, I assume you all know about it. For me, I would say Friendster is such a very good place to look for some people we knew in the past, like long lost friends. Anyway, we all know that Friendster got this Friends List which includes our friends we know [we might not know some though]. As well as the testimonials, an entry when people can share the testomonials, sharing what they think and their perspectives about us.

The funny thing is when some of people in our friend list turn out to hate us,I realise what they usually do is: First. they search upon our name, open it, check the testimonials they gave us before, then delete them [read: I've changed my mind about you! I hate you now :p]. Second, delete our name from their friend list [read: you're no longer my friend. Go away from my life]. Lastly, delete the MSN account in order to avoid anymore contact in the future [I won't talk to you anymore for the rest of my life, get lost!].

What do you reckon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home