Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Post Break Ups Guilty Syndrome

Go through this first,

3 Reasons why your last relationship didn’t last:
a. you flirt with other guys
b. you have an affair with other guys
c. you sleep with his boyfriends aka other guys

If one of the reasons above had some contributions to your last broke-up relationship, then you should feel guilty. Hehe.

When I came back to Jakarta, I found my girlfriend just broke up with her bf. It’s not important to write down why it could happen; at least the reason wasn’t included in those three above. And after she told me everything, what has happened and what he has done to her, I think her ex was kinda jerk. He is so not deserved of having my friend.

Afterwards, she felt so sad. Yes, off course. Felt lonely. Sure. Something’s has changed. Right. But the most interesting thing was, she felt guilty. Indeed.

Fortunately, she wasn’t alone. Seriously. Even though it’s weird. Every girlfriends of mine who just got break ups would feel this way. I did, too. Guilty.
What have I done to him? Did I do something wrong? Was I just too annoying for him? Did I say something rude? Was he just nice to me? Sending me message, flowers, gifts? Why didn’t I say something nice to him? Was I being too chatterbox? Did I try hard enough about this relationship? He has sacrificed everything to me, I shouldn’t do this. Etc..etc…

But the fact is we are not guilty. We are not (unless 3 reasons above). Nothing we could blame on, I guess. It just has to be that way. It's gonna be better than before, than forcing to stand on failed relationship. God has another beautiful plan for each one of us. It's just hard to explain, but by the time goes on, believe me, you won't have this kinda feeling anymore. It just dissappears. Killed by time. And there is time, when you'll be so thankful for the decision you've made. For sure.

Oh may be, he is the one who should feel guilty after all :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm trying to post on the shoutbox but it's not letting me. so just in case, i just wanna say that i'm connecting my internet soon. hopefully this weekend i can be online.. if not just msg me in fster. i need to talk to you too.

btw do i know anyone you mentioned in this post?

[dian]

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home