Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Friday, August 12, 2005

:: Highlight News From Last Week

1. Mike and I was cooking curry for lunch. I had to take a shower so I asked him to take care of the curry. While I was in the middle of showering, he thought the curry wasn't creammy enough, so he added some more milk before he realised the milk was expired on 30th June! *how that milk could stay in my fridge for that long, i don't know how* I decided to eat the curry *of course after he took off the milk from the curry and of course after we prayed hard on it ;) * Anyway, we were allrite until the next day, I had to went to toilet for more than 4 times. *notes: only ME* Aaaarrgghhhh...

2. Two weeks a go, Mike was introduced to this guy. Funnily, we think this guy is a gay cuz' he acts and talks to my bf like he is! I asked my bf to check him out if he had a gf, but he is too disgusted too bother. Haha.

3. Uni news: One my subject requires the students to have a presentation every week, including me and the groups. This week was my turn to speak and this local guy, one of my groupmate. You know what, I just prepared for my presentation 30 minutes before the class.
Oooppsss... But it sounds alrite I guess cuz' our team's work was considered as the best homework in the class *Go Fantastic Five!*

4. Four people I know are moving out from the old apartment and moving in to the new one. Plus, four people I know thru the blogs are also moving to a new url cuz' they bought a domain. Was this week a moving season or what?

5. Friendster allows everyone to upload photo up to 25! Yay! *Okay..unimportant yak???*

6. Melbourne weather wasn't really friendly these days, Especially last wednesday. Some suburbs got snow, I saw hail [ice rain] on my way from uni, raining and wet. It was freaking cold. Bbbrrrpppp...

7. After I reviewed all my posting these lately, I found out that topic called LOVE is considered too much. Why is that? Why love is such a biggg deaall?? But in fact, this topic is always hot amongst people in my age, 20 something years old :D

Anyway...this is Friday nite. Wishing a nice weekend everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home