Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

:: The Royal Botanical Garden Melbourne

This picture was actually taken last year around the end of November. One day after I purchased my new camera. I was so excited because of the newbie *wink* and for only God knows reason, I kept thinking about Royal Botanical Garden (RBG) as my first hunting spot.

That above picture is a picture of a little lake in the middle of the RBG, which is located pretty close to the CBD (Central Business District). I think the concept is pretty much similar with the Central Park in New York City, USA. Without the ice skating arena off course.

The photo, if you look at it really carefully, is not really right somehow. The proportion at the right side, the stitch. Yes the stitch. That's one of many features available in my camera I should get used to it. So when I saw this beautiful landscape which I'd find it difficult to get it in one shot, I thought, "let's just use the most of these features then." So, this picture is my first stitched photo. I combined three pictures to make this photo of landscape. It wasn't hard, but the tricky part was the times when I needed to hold my camera still without the tripod help.

Other than that, RGB is a beautiful garden. I just have to go there again sometimes. Let alone myself burried behind the camera... I'd always love to enjoy what Mother of Nature has given us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home