Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Monday, April 03, 2006

:: Untitled

Geez...it's April! I couldn't believe my eyes when I checked out my pink organizer this morning. I checked out my Grand Prix ticket I went to yesterday and the date was 2nd of April...so today is 4th!

By the way, I realize I've been neglecting this blog for ages. Remember when I posted my last posting from Indo? Now I'm back in Melbourne again and been here for almost 2 months but still have written nothing!

So many thing I should catch up when I came back here. Things I should tidy up, things I should get used to it again, but believe me...I'd done that in no time. My excitement is out of question, my life was like having its sparks again. My hectic schedule might stuck my head in distress, but my sprit feel like it is breathing again.

About my study, currently I take 2 very interesting subjects which I couldn't take them out of my mind these days. They're really interesting in some ways, not boring like the other subjects are. Checking out Australian Financial review has become my daily habit each morning. Not to mention YahooFinance website or SAP software.

If you'd seen my new blog layout, yes I changed it couple of times about weeks a go. But unfortunately, I wonder if I have to do something better than that. So I stopped. I decided to change the whole layout again. So please, be patient :)

I'm kinda thinking I need to update my blog again soon. I started to feel the importance of this, especially for communication with friends kinda purpose. But the main thing is now I realized how many thoughts I just threw away into my rubbish bin of mind. I think I better write them down, sharing them to people, receiving pros and contra's. The feeling of being opened thru writing is just amazing...which I've never thought before.

Anyway, I've been thinking to write something more in the future...something different compared to what I'd done back then. Let's see where my mind will take me...

Until this time, I'll see you...when I see you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home