Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

:: Candles

I always fond of candles. Not that kind of ordinary candles or birthday candles. I like the scented ones like camomile, lilyflower or anything smell comforting. Anything but lavender and vanilla. Lavender is 'too-everywhere', in your shampoo, your detergent, your car perfume...and vanilla never fails to remind me of ice cream..so it's kinda no good!

But don't get me wrong. I've never had even one! The problem is those scented candles I love are usually cost me damn expensive. Once I found a nice 'i-forgot-the-name' scented candles at Peter Alexander store. It smells gorgeous, very light and warm. Everything about the candle was purrr-fect, but the price. Shit. So I walked out the store, wishing someday somewhere I would find similar candle and don't forget, cheaper! But it's not easy. I never find one!

Today, I went to Myer and browsed thru the scented candles section. And again, I found a very beautiful white candle put in a glass. When I looked at it, I knew for sure its price would hurt my savings. The way of those candles were designed are trully elegant. Not to mention its scent. I claim that candle has kind of aroma that works as a perfume for your room. I'm talking about the devine ones, the expensive ones! If you took this candle home, I believe it would give your room a warm and yet very luxurious effect in it. Damn sure.

But yet for another time, I passed the chance. Again, I walked out from the store, wishing not for a similar nor cheaper candle. But praying for somebody would be kindly enough to have it as my birthday gift in approx. couple of weeks. Haha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. that was a smart way to remind ppl that your birthday is coming soon.

and mommmyy, you just cussed!! hahahaha

[d]

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home