Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

:: Oooppss!

Have I ever told you that I'm sick of shopping center in Jakarta, cuz I've always gone there almost every weekend?

But I didn't write that I'm literally sick of it, did I?
Cuz last weekend, it did turn out to be literally. What I mean is I really really did throw up in a shopping center. Very embarrassing isn't it?

So the story was began when my parents took me to a Chinese restaurant in a shopping center. After we finished, my mom told me that there was a new bread store selling a very nice mocha and caramel flavour bread. So we decided to stop by and bought some.

And suddenly when I was in the middle of the queue, I felt my body turned out uneasy. I thought I was sick and my head was hurting me so bad. I looked for toilet but I couldn't find one. I need it because I experienced quesy and I couldn't take it any longer. So I run to the waitress and asked for the plastic bag she was using to wrap the bread. Then I run to the other side of the store, squatted on the floor and finally vomit! :p.

Through this experience, you might think I should have stopped to visit anymore shopping center. NO. I went to another shopping center on the next day..and yet the next day. I almost went for the third day, but I refused. I should have started to pack things, I reckon.

* FYI, my disease wasn't exactly a new allergic named "anti-shopping-center" syndrome or what so ever, but it was simply a common flu. Really. Clinically proven :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home