Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

:: My Botox During Weekend

My internet connection didn't work during last weekend, started from last Wednesday afternoon till today morning. I called the internet provider..twice...cause they promised me it would be working again on Friday morning, but it didn't. But finally they called, and gave me agood news...just this morning. Yay! Finally...

I was so pissed about this sudden internet disconnection without prior announcement or warning. But they said they already sent us a letter to let us know about it. Yeah..whatever! But in constrast, I feel so happy now, cuz' I think the internet connection has already upgraded to higher speed level. I usually download Greys Anatomy for 1 day for one episode, but this morning TWO episodes were done in 30 mins. Damn..it's cool. Haha.

Back to the story of weekend without virtual connection. Weekend felt so wrong without the internet...especially on Good Friday when all stores and public interest places were close, I and my housemates were practically only sat down on the sofa, watched Christmas cartoon program *I don't know why the heck they aired xmas story rather than easter!*

I realized how much this technology named "Internet" has a big influence in my life. Admit it or not (actually, I admit it), I enjoy surfing on the internet rather than watching TV. I cheries the easy of using BPAY to pay my almost overdue bills with few clicks. I love it when I open hundreds of blogs out there and read them for hours.

So glad everything back to normal today. Seriously..what's the website of Desperate Housewives series I must download today???


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here vveen.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research indicates that about 80% of all U.S. adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home