Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

:: Missing You So Badly

I am one week away from going back to Melbourne and all I can feel is relief. Relief from a thought of that beloved city, achieve my independence back and the most important point is my freedom, the one I lacked of during my stay in Jakarta.

I couldn't remember how many times I went to Jakarta for holiday and yet the same feeling keeps coming in when holiday has been started. The feel of sorry, actually. Thoughts of beautiful small town in Victoria I have never been to, or do jogging early in the morning across the Botanical Garden which is located only 15 mins away from home by walk. I should have gone to different market places, take more pictures of Westgate Bridge, browse to different street not only Collins-Bourke-Lonsdale St, check out some art galleries and eat at different restaurants.

Those are the biggest reason why I miss the city so much....

I wouldn't say this holiday isn't fun at all, when you can always pampering yourself in a beauty salon for your weekend or having a full body massage only cost you no more than 10 bucks. It's heaven here compared to the minimum body pampered I've ever had in Melbourne. But isn't a pampering to your soul does much more towards your entire well being? I have a thought so.

Talk to Indonesian when you wanna discuss about shopping mall. In Indonesia, you can always go to a shopping center almost everyday. Let's say, a good restaurant is in a shopping center, cafe for chat with friends,cinema, bank for transaction and even a gym! Yes..people do workout in a shopping center. And I'm telling you that I'm not trying to be cynical, but it's not a lie if I said I'm sick of it already.

And the last thing is about freedom. I might sound selfish, but here, you have to really really consider tons of things before you go to one place. First thing, the car. Next, the person who's gonna take you there or pick you up from there. Not finish until there, please consider traffic, your father wants to use the car, your relatives coming to your home, your grandma has to do general check up, your servant is unreliable your mom can't trust a thing to her....

I miss the city, my friends, my room. I miss the weather, I miss hi-how-are-you thing, and I miss Spaghetti Carbonara heaps. The real one, the real ham, the real creammy and eat it with spoon and fork, not chopstick. Most of all, I want my freedom back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home