Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Friday, October 28, 2005

:: Library

I've been gone to this library last few days and planning to go there again during next two weeks. What else did I do if it wasn't studying. I'm currently on my final exam season. The first exam was today and the last one would be on 8th of November. Three more left.

However, I found out this library is no bad at all. Its quite new, cozy, not really big though. Little gallery in the other side and a grand piano for every advanced player to play. I had listened some people played on that piano and they really turned the surrounding very blissful. The study rooms themselves are not really big enough, but luckyly I have always found a place. There is also a cafe in the first floor and they serve nice coffee as well.

The location of the library is situated at a small street, it's not even called a street but a lane. Some not-so-tall buildings, very classy and beautiful. Lots of cafe along the stree and cute boutiques too.

By the by, I can't help it but really glad because the library collection are pretty enormous. They got my favourite Indo writter, Fira Basuki. And also Seno Gumira, Nina Pane but unfortunately not Ayu Utami. This library also has quite a lot of new books which I don't have to buy.

So glad I finally found another great spot in this city :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home