Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Monday, October 03, 2005

:: It's Over...

Yup..yup...it's over. My break is.

If you were gonna ask me how was my break going, I would say it was going so nice and smooth. Every single thing I've planned ahead was close to 100% accomplished. I went to Melbourne showground, Tulip farm and Lake Mt. I went fishing and grilled the fishes for lunch. I finished my book and now starting a new one. I also went to city, buying the skirt I've been fancying these days and went to some new restaurants.

I had fine dining at JJ's Grill and Bar {damn expensive, even after using the Entertainment Card}, Natraz Indian Restaurant at suburb {love it!} and had luch at Tamodachi Sushi Train at Melbourne Central. Yay!

My apartment. I remember I did say that I was going to do Spring cleaning. Well, I have to admit that it's even getting messier than before. Haha. But...I did clean my fridge and microwave {tap proudly on my back}.

My assignments. I didn't touch them at all. What a bad student I am.

Back to my uni stuff...I'm going to have a meeting in 10 minutes. Better get things done before that. And oh...one more. I haven't baked the NY cheesecake, but I've bought the ingredients.

Yeah...one more thing is not accomplished yet.....I think one week holiday wasn't enough for me. Don't you think?