Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

:: A Story of Two Girlfriends

She is a good friend of mine since we were in high school. Since we were wearing white tops and grey skirts plus knee length socks in addition. She was smart, talented and unbelievably creative. We were in the same class for only a year, until we went to different majors therefore we're no longer in the same class. She was smart {did I tell you that?}, she was nice and sweet, too.

But now we are really separated. Geographically. We are now in a different continentals where I'm about to sleep while she's going to work. At first year we're separated, we always keep contact to each other everyday, but due to our busy life, we didn't longer do that. But still, we never lost each other.

I love her. She is different from many friends of mine. I love her characters. She is detemined, ambitious and brave. I never forget her courage to face her parents when she decided to stick to christianity. I never forget her stories of sleepless night, she treated uni like hotel, she rarely went back home only to finish her projects. That's why I know that she deserves everything she is now. She is an excellent achiever, I give my respect for her.

I know if it was a coincidence or what, but we have lots of things in common. Not all, but almost. We have similar point of views about friendship, about how we treat each other. She is understanding and a very good listener. Our jokes are always work --really, she is my true soulmate-- that's why it's always fun to talk or chat with her, rather than feel bored. She never got mad when I didn't reply her email, she wasn't explode when I kept secrets for her. She is special and I like her specialties.

And today she's getting older. Yes, admit that, girl :) While you were reading this, may be I'm not the first person saying happy birthday to you, but trully inside my heart, I'm wishing you a happy birthday, wonderful journey of life and tremendous blessings in the future. Never forget Him, you are now because of His work. A masterpiece hand works, I reckon :) Every decision in your life will always be yours...keep being stubborn and reach your dreams.

My prayer always for you Di...
You know who you are...
My loyal reader, my lovely friend in Texas far far away...
but you are always close in my heart. Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home