Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

:: The Book

Only in couple of days, two friend of mine have said this to me:

"Look around. Everyone in this lab are stuck with this stupid ASP.net text book." "Exactly just like us, sweety", I replied.

Another one:
"....., vin, semua anak b2c di kampus pegangnya buku ASP.net sialan itu!"
"hauhuahuahuahuhauhaua"

Yeah...guys. If you wanna know where I've been gone these days; going to uni lab, stuck in there for only-God-knows hours and THAT book {currently, this book is on the top of the list of the most-cursed-books. I believe.} has faithfully accompanied me to finish my assignment.

And don't ask who sits close to me right now? You know exactly WHAT it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home