Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

:: My On/Off Relationship with....

GYM.

Finally after almost 6 months I'd neglected my Fitness First account, I found some times {read: dragging my lazy ass} to go to gym.

I used to go to gym regularly. Regardless the weather and long distance between the gym and my home. I was addicted to the aerobic classes, including body attack, body jam, step, body pump, anything. My favourit aerobic instructor was Paul. I couldn't miss even one of his class at that time.

But now things are different. I've been so damn lazy. And it's a severe one. I always planned to used my apartment's gym facilities at least the treadmill, but always got this and that excuses and I never make it. And finally, today {note it in my self-historybook} I came back to gym again! tee hee.

I went to gym and planning to join the Pilates class this evening. But somehow when I was already in the studio, the instructor suddenly turned the Yoga kinda music on. Then he introduced himself as a yoga instructor - rather than Pilates, who was trained Yoga before in India. My first Yoga experience was almost 2 years ago. And for me yoga would rather make me sleep than being active. So, it wasn't expected at all. And because I didn't want to take my effort to go to gym today only for granted, so I insisted to stay.

All I can say is I'm really not into Yoga. Seriously. At least until this very moment.
Why? Better write about it sometimes.

To be continued on the 2nd part .... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home