Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

:: Moving to Another World

If you'd asked me which one I'd prefer,watching movie or reading a book? The answer would be the later.

When I read a book, my mind was working out to visualize things written there and define words described by the author. If it's a really good story, it would successfully move my feelings up and down, increase the tension, touched and when it was finished, the story would remain in my brain for several days ahead. Keep thinking about it, recalling some parts of the story that touch my heart so deeply. That's the reason behind why I'd always looking forward to finish my favourite book asap, because the curiousity..seriously could kill me.

There was once when I was on my way by train from uni. While reading the book, time has passed so quick and finally I arrived at my destination. And this book I was reading was really really good...and at that point of time, I was in one of the best part. And finally I decided, I would keep reading. Yes. I couldn't stop it at that moment, then I took my path to the coffee shop in the station, grab a donut and a cup of flat white, there was me...finishing the part :)

You might call me stupid or whatever you like, but the last two books I had read really impressed me in such a way. It's a romance with historical background story book. I know...i know... you'd probably say,"C'mon...get real! what you've read about were love story in 1800's and today is the milenium age I remind you..And those things written there are merely a fairytale. It has nothing to do with reality."

But hey, that's what I mean with the title of this posting. Those book really have moved me to another world. A world of perfection, that's what I might call it. Where the heroine was not only beautiful, but also smart, voluptuous, rich and everything about an absolute exquisite lady. And the guys are usually good looking, charming, muscular, smart, rich, cold and loves the heroine with all of his heart and life. The story itself ended up in a very perfect way, very beautifully written and of course a happilly ever after conclusion. And I always love happy ending.

Do I now sound like a hopeless romantic girl? I think I do. I better stop.

Trying to against my desire to read another book, I've been keep thinking about the last story I read. Damn..it was so good. The romance story this author made are merely fabulous. They are very different with those cheap romance stories. I know exactly, it won't happened in thousands of chances that there is a perfect life in this world. I understand that. But who cares? These world's imperfections have made me sick and tired. I don't give a damn what people think about which one is real or which one is merely a tale. Or they disability to differentiate between two and disagree with that? For heaven's sake..it's only a book. It's only a story which contains a freedom of imagination.

So please...be real. A novel story would never be the same with reality. Never ever look at it from the same point of view. One more thing, if you think a "perfect life" is only in a fairytale, I assume you haven't givethank enough about your life. That's why we see life differently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home