Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

:: After a While...

Do you remember those last postings I've written these past couple of months? I was mumbling like crazy and complain never stops come out from my mouth. It's not a good signal, is it? I can't be bothered to always write nice things here, because life is complicated...and so is mine. After past months of my lack of sleep, unreasonable worry and guilty feeling, I've finally come to enjoy my semester break now. Almost I unintentionally feel depressed again, cuz' my plan wasn't about going to come through. But yes, God is good. You never understand what it is, until you go through it.

I value my break like never before. I even value my weekend a lot, especially Sunday. After all those hectic weekdays schedule, Sunday is a day where I can take a deep breath, understand that this world is still wonderful.

There is the difference between 2 kinds of breaks. The first is, a holiday when it takes so long, until I get bored. The result is I have to drag my lazy ass to do important things. And really, lack of activities could lead to time wasting, money wasting and passive brain. I don't like this one. I'd gone through it 3 months in Jakarta at the end of the year. The second is, a holiday that takes not that long. Especially it occurs after the hard works and busy days. After gone through big amount of assignments and sleepless nights, in addition stressing textbook I have to go through, I feel the break is very blissful. I value and will spend most of it..and the feeling...yes..the feelling of winning something and get rid of it! It does feel excellent. Feels like I deserve my holiday not because 'I'm-lazy-so-I-do-nothing' kinda break.

Hopefully this very short break will give myself kinda recharge to face my upcoming rest of the semester. And I hope, I'm fully recharge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home