Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

:: The Upcoming Break

It's very lovely to say that my break is gonna start soon. Looking forward for that. The fact that I've been busy arranging schedules and plans from a week ago. I make sure that I'm gonna make the most out of a week. Yes, it's only a week.

Unfortunatelly, somehow *I know I'm not supposed to call it unfortunate!* I've been involved with this dance ministry in the church. We got a special praise and worship night in two weeks and our preparation is like crazy. That special moment is gonna be held on Friday the 29th and the following day. That means, for the whole week of my uni break, I'll spent most of my time at church do dancing practice with music. Or at my house, practise dancing 3x a week.

Well, it's not actually what I had expected before. To be honest. I'd love to stay at home, browsing thru Melbourne's restaurants, and going out of town. I planned to go to Lake Mt. and Tulip Farm though. And looking at my hectic schedule, now i'm no longer centainly sure how my plans gonna run well.

I just need to breath on a fresh air, lemme tell you. I'm actually bored of this city view and it's gonna be great to go thru suburbs and mountains. But I think I have to sacrifice these things and force myself to go for my routine, for my duty. Yes, it's a duty,a duty of honout to serve God. The duty I've chosen mself and this is my responsibility to finish till it's over. I'm not saying serving God is not fun, seriously...it's more than fun. We laugh, fooling around but certainly still in one purpose, to please God. We know for sure that every time and effort we've given, will never vain in the Father's eyes.

Wish me a good holiday, will ya?

"dear Father, You know how I've been waiting for my break and desperately need it. But now, I think I wouldn't be able to have my plan like I've imagined before. But it's okay. I hope You would give me joy during my holiday, not grumpy or boring feeling, but a very sincere heart that I'm willing to sacrifice my most wanted week and dedicate it to You. I know it's gonna be worthwhile and I know You have more exciting plans for me. More fun than what I'd thought. And You're responsible to make me feel that way and keep this fire burning to dance before you. You have to make sure it's gonna be worth it, sending those lost souls to come back to You and it's all will be worth it. Thank You. Love You dear God."

Ps. By the way, why those dancing routines are so complicated and hard to memorize? Haha. I only got a week to go. Help me, okay! Don't ever embarrassed Your beloved daughter. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home