Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Friday, September 16, 2005

:: If you think I am satisfied, I'm not. At all!!!

"Yeah...that's true. Even though I never shout it loud thru a newspaper or directly send you a letter, I want you to know that I'm very disappointed and demand better service than what you offer now. I pay you bloody money everytime not for waiting your late coming or to sit on your dirty seat. I think I deserve more, right?"

Huh, the transportation system in Victoria is what I'm talking about here. It's so pissed me off quite often. Not blaming on the current structure or system, neither the location of the station. I blame nothing but the punctuality of timetable. That's it. I can't expect no more, to be honest, since I know exactly that Victoria public transportation is much much more acceptable and enjoyable than what I have in Indo. But still, I don't pay for almost $100 a month for getting grumpy all the time because the train stopped in between two stations without any notices of why. For more than 5 minutes. *arrgghhh*

I read mX everytime I'm on the train. {mX is one of the free newspaper provided for commuters in the train station} Yesterday, I read one letter from one Connex {Victorian's public transportation provider} customers said: "Melbourne train, trams, and bus network is substandard. They didn't at all consider the infrastructure of each station location before it was built. I have to walk from my office at Carlton to the nearest sation in 20 minutes!"

You know what? I don't think I would agree with her, because if I do, I would send Connex a letter complaining, why you didn't built a train station in front of my apartment? D'oh!

My most concern is only about the timetable. Seriously. They come late so often. And still they provide us a report that they've been doing great punctuality performance every month! 98 or 99% something. OMG. It's sooo not real. I mean, compare to what I've gone through almost everyday {did I tell you that I'm one of their loyal customer, and the fact that my uni is 18.3 kms away from home and you can call me a commuter} the report is so bluff. I just ever saw once when the report said they didn't perform really well and provide customers with compensation. It was almost two years ago.

Sadly, I'm still their everyday customer. I religiously on a train every single morning to go to uni. I hope they will do much much better in the future for the sake of customer's satisfaction. With the ticket price increasing year by year, I think it won't be too much for us to demand or require them to provide better services. Yes, we deserve that, don't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home