Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

:: List of things I wanna DO during the upcoming break

- Bake a New York Cheesecake! {I've been craving for it for 2 weeks now}. No idea if there was any places selling this kinda cheesecake....
- Reading books...every time I want, every kind I want, every thickness I want. I absolutely will hunting for them
- Finish the unfinished..what is that??? My ASP tutorial!
- Spring Cleaning my house! {incl. my walking robe: giving away some unused things to Salavation Army}
- Going out town..anywhere...{Melbourne area only --> too lazy to pack up things}
- Shopping?!?!?! No! I've lost my desire for this one. I don't know why. But I prefer myself being like this...hell,yeah!
- Eat somewhere different...I always crave for good foods and desert. yay!
- Dancing practise ...modern dance, ballet, tambourine,etc... I'm all around! {long and tiring preparation for Praise and Worship Nite early next month}

So much fun...dream it from now...even though it's still 2 weeks away... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home