Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

:: Favourite Car

I used to be a girl without even one favourite car. Seriously. Even Mercedes CLK or BMW seri 5 never really attract me. I think I was weird back then, yeah?

Last year, I went to Melbourne MotorShow for my very first time in 2004. I never put any interest towards cars and stuffs so I never thought I would go there... But last year, Mike asked me to go to accompany him. After few rejections and got replied by his 'adamant please' so there we went and spent three longest hours in my life {naaahh..just kidding} :)


Do you believe in love at the first sight...I think I do. Cuz' finally I've found my first favourite car after the first time I saw it. This is it...


New Beetle Convertible 2.5
Color:
Harvest Moon Beige/Black Cloth Roof
Interior: Cream w/Leatherette Seat Trim

This car is on the top of my wish list, before ,a penthouse at Eureka tower {hoho} , Hell's Kicthen kind of kitchen and pink mini iPod! Tee hee... Bless you those people who pray hard for these to be fulfilled xD


You know why I love this car? It's not about its features or all that. The thoughts that came in when I saw this car was imagining that this car would be absolutely perfect for a wedding car! Imagine that! I looked at the back side of it and keep thinking about cans hanging under the bumper of the car with the plate saying, "Just Married!".

Just like in those past cartoon movies. Hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home