Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Friday, September 16, 2005

:: Have I Told You that this world is so small?

Let me tell you some facts *that were indeed suprise me as well* in my life that corroborate the above statement.

1. Found out that my current bf is actually the son of my aunt's best friend. They are really best friend. No doubt. They even almost introduced us each other before we actually met but we only took it for granted.
2. Found out that my neighbour's boyfriend {they live in Jkt} knows my girlfriend who lives here in Melbourne.
3. Found out when my friend come to my house and when they see my housemate: "How come you're here?" And my housemate would graciously replied, "Why not? I live here"
4. Found out that one of my uni friend was close to my bf's cousin. They were in the same junior school.
5. Knowing that my English course friend in Indo {we first met 4 yrs ago} currently in relationship with one of the girl in my local church here. And another English course friend, a minister, my bf knew him. He went to his church long time ago. They just not barely know each other, they did know each other!
6. I knew this guy first time on the plane. When three of us {me, this guy, and my housemate} were on flight off to Melbourne. He knew my bf's cousin's gf. They come from the same city. Confused? Think yourself! Too lazy to type. haha.
7. Too lazy to type...{another excuse for no more facts available. hehe} But really, I found them so often esp. since I live here. I should be more careful. hehe.

The world is so small. The synonim of this is: Indonesian population are everywhere. Seriously. They are too much...jkjkjk ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home