Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Monday, September 19, 2005

:: My Favourites {in any order I want}:

1. Favourite Cartoon Movie: Mulan
>> That lil' dragon is very cute and make myself laugh to cry
2. Favourite Movie: Honey
>>I've watched that most of the time
3. Favourite Place: Melbourne Tower unit 2XX
>>aka. my own room :)
4. Favourite Dance: Latin, incl salsa and cha2
>>I love every minute doin' it
5. Favourite technology stuff: PC and internet
>>I study, I chat, I mail, I shop, I do anything possible thru the net.
6. Favourite Bags Brand: Gucci
>>I used to hate it because it reminds me of my grandma's handbag, but now I love it.
7. Favourite Things on My Toilet: The hot roller Mike gave me
>>It works wonder, curl my hair perfectly.
8. Favourite Stuff when Shopping: Lingerie
>>I love to browse around lingerie store...in fact I'm one of the collector :)
9. Favourite Chinese menu: Roast Duck
>>'Nuff said!
10. Favourite Pasta: Fetucinni Carbonara
>>Creamy is fattening. Then who cares?
11. Favourite Dog: Golden Retriever
>>I love big dogs.
12. Favourite Perfume: Vera Wang
>>Timeless cuz' it smells gorgeous at all times
13. Favourite Cosmetic Brand: Stila
>>I love those colors! They never go too much
14. Favourite Female Artist: Jessica Alba
>>Currently I watch Jessica a lot.It keeps changing tho' . It was Eva before {when I was watching DW} and SJP {STTC}. Mike would agree with me, Jess is a beauty, rite? :p
15. Favourite Fruit: Orange and Banana
>>Full of vitamins and nice. It also can be eat without washing the skin.
16. Favourite Vegies: Bok Choy
>>Reason: this is the 1st vegie I can cook when first I came to Melbourne :p
17. Favourite Male Actor: Sean Pean
>> One word: awesome!
18. Favourite Accessories: Wooden beads
>>Compared to pearls, crystal and ceramic...wooden is more down to earth.
19. Favourite Household Activity: Laundry!
>>I love this one. Sorting every materials and every colors but hate ironing.
20. Favourite Author: Max Lucado
>>The way he do storytelling is so heartwarming. My favourite part is the acknowledgment page.
21. Favourite Christian Singer: Darlene Zcshech
>>She is greattttttttttttt! *two thumbs*
22. Favourite Christian Band: Hillsong
>>In addition: Planet Shaker, True Worshiper
23. Favourite Clothes: Tracksuits
>>It's comfy and warm.
24. Favourite Sandals: My Orange Havainas
>>Nothing better, nothing more comfortable than this.
25. Favourite Coffee: Flat White 2 Sugars
>> Available in Australia only.
26. Favourite Coffee Shop: HQ
>> Monash, you are genious.
27. Favourite Magazine: Shop Till You Drop
>> The only magazine I could keep forever
28. Favourite colour: Pink
>> What an old fashioned question ;)
29. Favourite Store: IKEA
>> I wish I could have alll those things in the store *_*
30. Favourite City so far: Melbourne
>> Compare to Jakarta, Sen Zhen, HK, KL, Sydney, Canberra and Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home