Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Monday, September 05, 2005

:: School

I used to love to go to school. What I mean is I was thinking that uni is the most fascinating stage in my life where we only need to sit down, open the book, do research for heaps of assignments, sit on the test..and voila...you add one more title at the back of your name!

Now I've changed my point of view.

I'm sick of uni, I'm sick of assignments. My eyes hurt looking at the the monitor and read through all the papers. I hate to sit on test. I just had one and it went horrible. I still have 3 more to go in two weeks.

I thought I didn't try hard enough, but now I realize it's not about it...it's about depression and tired feeling that are overflowing my mind and souls. It takes half of my energy and most of my time. I can not make any difference between fun and work, because these past few weeks 'my fun' has been interefered by fears, stress, worry and tired thoughts. Even worse, I no longer have my peaceful sleeps...

I have to get rid of this as soon as possible. But I don't know how...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home