Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

:: I'm Just a Human

Wish there were more than 24 hours a day...


Wish there were lesser assignments due ini two weeks....


Wish I had a super durable body and be okay with lack of sleep...


Wish I had a super hard concentration and willingness toward my uni stuffs...


Wish the lecturer would be kind enough to give us easy question for the test...


Wish this PMS would not kill me like it did before...I need my health more than before these days....


Wish reading favourite novels wasn't a guilt...


Wish I could manage my time better....


Please pardon my too-much-sighs

I wish I could be a more thankful human being...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home