Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Monday, August 22, 2005

:: To Get Married or Not 2 Get Married [yet]? Part 1

First, there is no proposal until this very moment, so never think of an invitation for a wedding party! ;)

My friend once asked me about the topic: marriage [yes, marriage again!]. She asked about my plans, to be more precise: "marriage plan"; when I'm gonna getting married, how many years left to get over your single status, where the wedding will be held, how old are you when you wanna have kids, or even worse how many kids do you want? *taking a veeerrryyyy deeepppp breath*

The I answered, "I don't have any plans". Yes I do have a picture of dreams of how my wedding gonna be look like, or family and kids I want to have.. but a plan to make those dreams real....is still so far far far away... So, since i have no plan yet, let's just call it a dream. A dream that is most likely become true, and let's Him play his part :

Well, let me describe my dream looks like:

"I'm thinking to get married after age of 25. But it's not 26! Like 27 or 28, I guess. So..to get rid of my single status, it's gonna be about 5 or 6 years from now [again..this is a dream]". Then my friend surprisingly responded, "Why it takes you so longggg??" "Long? uhukk...uhuk..[if I didn't think of the woman's worst part: "ticking biological clock", I would get married at 30's!]" "Yes, it is long. If I were you, I will get married on 25 [that's the maximum]. Because what? It's because the woman's best pregnancy period is during her 20's. You know about fertility things right? If you got married at your 30's, it's gonna be harder to get pregnant." Seee..?!?!

Fine!

"But I'm the one who get married here...it's about my dreams. Not yours. Please gimme a freedom for my own dream, will ya?" "..." " I know about it. I understand the term of fertitility because I used to learn it when I was in high school." "So..." "So, I'll stick with my own dream..."

Well, to have kids in your 30's is not something impossible, I guess. May be it's much more tricky but what I reckon is: the more mature we are, the more we are capable to handle marriage or kids things. I have to admit that during 20's, I realize myself still trying to figure out who actually I am and what kind of person I am. I'm not that stable yet [emotionally, financially, and lotsa stuffs]. I change my own mind regularly, I think. I am such a puzzle, that's how I look at myself. I couldn't imagine how's my life gonna be If I was involved in a marriage on my current age...

To settle down first before we enter the marriage is necessary. And times needed for people to settle down is obviously different for each. Perhaps, we could never get somebody else thinking to have exactly same thinking like ours. Because simply, they do have their own dreams too, agree?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home