Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Friday, August 26, 2005

:: If it wasn't too early...then it was too late....

Remember the time when I was too early to come to uni? Yes, it was repeated again yesterday and again today...

Yesterday, I woke up late cuz' I couldn't manage to sleep well the nite before. I ended up waking up late and it was terrible cuz' the tutorial started at 10 am and I got a presentation to do. When I was running in hurry to the station, I just realized that I left my wallet at home. No ticket, no money, no student id...should I sell out my jaket I was wearing and those library books in front of Flinders st Station? Big no no.

Running back home is a thing that I couldn't refuse to do. And there I was, running back home as soon as I can to get my wallet.

I reached school at 10.20 am and I thought I would skip my class. I sms'ed my groupmate and said, "Hey, how was our presentation going?" No reply. I sent him twice. Still, no reply. Then I decided to go to the class and just surrender to God what's gonna happen to my group presentation. But while I was walking thru the building, why I couldn't see any of my groupmates or my tutor... I couldn't find them. And as you guess friends, I was too early and the class was supposed started at 11 am :D

Today...I woke up early. I know my class would start at 11 am. I woke up at 8 am, had myself prepared, make a breakfast and enjoying my breakfast while reading a novel. Then, decided to go at 9.55 with a confidence thought that I wouldn't be too early again to the class.

I arrived at school at 11 am and entered the building to look for my class. When I entered to the building I met my friends, well...uhmm...my tute friends. And we looked each other with those questioning eyes. Anyhow, to shorten the story, yes my class today was supposed to start at 10 am. And I was definetely late... *_*

Shits happen, e'y? And these are just some of them *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home