Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

:: Unlucky Day

Tell you every single detail for today...only after 6 hours since I started my life today:

1. Wake up this morning at 8.30 am... I thought it's a huge late but I wasn't urged to be hurry. I got a class at 10 am so I'd be surely late. And after having breakkie and quick browsing, check out the clock again...its 9:47 am. Okay..I'm late. But...hang on...does my class suppose to start at 11? Yes...it is. Man..I was shock and okay...let's keep going...it means I'm gonna have enough time to come to class early [which is very rare].

2. The train...yup the train. It is late for 5 minutes due to delay. Nice. And because I woke up that early this morning, I ended up sleeping during my travel [yes, travelling] to school. Until, 1 more station left then I reaach my destination, but suddenly there was an annoucement saying, "Due to technical problem, this train will be terminated at Oakleigh Station. For all of you want to go to Pakenham please proceed to the next train which will come in 5 mins. [Is that really a technical problem or a bomb threat???]
3. I bought an egg tart today and was on the way to the lab computer. Until there was a guy said, "I think you dropped something" My eyes follow the way his index finger pointed to:...*gasp* my egg tart!!!!!!
4. I got this topic for my next posting..and after I typed it with all my heart, review it, edit and arrange the structure.....boom...it's gone! When I hit Publish button, it went to error page..and each alpahabet I've been typing it with all of my 10 fingers are forever gone. That stupid pc successfully pissed me off!
5. Calling someone for hundred times without answers... is really completes my unlucky day.
And I still have more than 10 hours to go and still have no clue what's gonna happen after this. Jeeezz....I am very pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home