Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Comming Back

Here I am, coming back from my holiday and coming back to write you some stories.

I have to admit that my holiday was so enjoyable. So many laughters and good memories eventhough it was tiring and HOT! Yes..it was damn hot there in Asia, especially in Malaysia. But the Vincci shoes was surely cooling it down ;)

I missed so many things during my holiday back then, especially Michael W Smith concert on 8th of July. But I think it is okay because my holiday was worth it *would you mind to have another concert here Mike,,,pleasee????? hehehe*

Other things I did when I was away, except shopping and hang out with friends, I was watching loads of dvd's. To be exact, it was Desperate Housewives dramas I was hooked up with. This drama is great. Two thumbs!!! It definitely gives us idea that become a housewife is sooo not easy.

And finally, I met this girl. Irine. Ha ha..she is still her when I used to know her about 16 or 17 years a go. We met for a dinner and it was a moment when we quite had some flashback memories back then.

All I can say the holiday was really good. Be prepared for my overstressed writtings on my next upcoming semester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home