Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

:: trivial #1

why there isn't anyone comes up with a glorious thought of creating another kind of police department or new line in army forces for special area such as 'old pervert extermination'? they are just too much around in melbourne nowadays. and please beware all melbournian girls and ladies, because these guys are super-ultra disturbing and too annoying. unless you're interested, tell them that you're allergic to caffeine so the invitation to get you to the nearest coffee shop is the worst idea, ever! now, get lost!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences with guys here. The people I have trouble with are pushy beggars - yes, I've been abused for refusing to give: why should I to some dirty little drugo who'll only spend it on getting high?

I've also had my car broken into on Russell Street; I lost about 400 bucks worth of clothes, books & other stuff. Let's also not forget those other criminals: PARKING officers and the greedy council charging $3.50 a hour for meters that don't work half the time - it's why I very rarely go into the city anymore... (except to eat at a restaurant with my friends or family) so I doubt you'll have to worry about me pestering you for coffee - Melai would kill me if I did anyway! hahaha!!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home