Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Friday, June 09, 2006

:: 5 years from now...

last night I received an email from a good friend of mine who currently resides in singapore. I think she's kinda in a deep agony. she sent me two or three emails yesterday, but this miss-so-busy has been SO busy,,,I just don't have time to reply a long long email. may be I can do short. but that wouldn't answer her question. so this is my reply. cuz I know you'll read this, girl.

she asked me: "What's my vision for the next 5 years from now?"

when I read through her mail...I was like...doomed?! The thing is, this is a hard core question. at least for me. to be honest, I just don't have time to type a reply. but the main reason is I don't even know where I'm gonna be NEXT MONTH, so i'm pretty much dumbstruck by this whole VISION question. let alone what my life will be in 5 years.

you might think i'm such a planless girl in this whole world even she's got no slightest idea of what she's been wanting. the problem is she knows what she has always wanted, but she's just sickly worried if it isn't the best one for her.

who doesn't want the best in life, anyway?

ps. hey you, this is part of my reply for your mail. currently i just don't have time to justify every bit of my so-called 'vision'. my advise is: cherish your day, like there'll no be tomorrow. it does sound cliche, but it works.

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home