Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Monday, May 22, 2006

:: Melbourne's Weather

One thing I hate about Melbourne is when it comes to its unbelievably weather. It's been almost a month since the beginning of May, we've been constantly under extremely cold weather, wet and windy. Only one single day in this month I could recall, that I was finally able to take off my jacket and said, "It's hot!"

FYI, at this period officially Melbourne should be in autumn season, where the weather should be warmer and nicer. At least you still can walk on dried leaves on the streets without almost slipped over. And by the way, I almost forgot that winter is coming soon starting next month officially. Can you imagine how worse would that be?

Tell me about my constant wearing outfit for season like this. I've been wearing the same two jackets for the whole month! I always tell everyone I really want to get rid of this jacket. It's bulky, it's not nice and it's boring. Okay, may be I'm bored, too. But I need it. I just couldn't get away from it because of this early bird winter! The only thing that obviously make winter outfit *a lil bit* better is only my pair of boots. Seriously! But I just love my boots very much, I don't have a heart to see my boots got wet in the rain or water splash.

What comes early, should go away earlier too, right? I hope this nature law is also applied for crazy season like this. It is very notarious that Melbourne's weather is unpredictable; the 'four seasons in a day' quote, you can have winter in the morning, then spring, summer, followed by autumn in the afternoon. But what else I can do, right? Cheer myself with the tucked in jeans inside the boots...and a pair of gloves, and a warm winter hat, and a fluffy scarf. And now, call me 'a walking-wardrobe-is-hitting-uni' girl...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cee~ said...

same here vin! Udara diluar bisa keliatan nyaman dari dalem, tapi begitu elo keluar rumah baru ngerasa deh kalo kita baru kena tipu. Sunshine doesn't guarantee a nice weather...

9:49 AM  
Blogger vveen said...

IYAAAHHH!!! Dan itu sangat nyebelin Pagi2 ke uni pake baju tebel bgt..taunya siangnya panas. Atau ngga kl ke uni siang2 pake baju tipis, eh malemnya freezing. Ngga kaya di indo yaa...hehehe

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home