Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

:: When three careless girls live together...

7.30 am this morning, three girls were about to leave theie apartment. One was going to uni for test, one had to work, and another girl gotta go to library to study.

And in the middle of the rush, suddenly one of the girls said:
V: Where's my keys? I couldn't find them.
M: Where's my socks? I always couldn't find the other pair.
S: What? You can't find your key?
V: Ahh...don't bother. Let's go.

M: Wait...I still couldn't find my socks.
S: Well, you can use mine, but they all have been used...hehehe. Interested?
M: No thanks.
S: Do you have ones for her to wear, V?
V: Mine? I don't think so though. Just wear anything...

...after 5 mins...
M: I wonder why everytime I wash my socks in the washing machine, they always come back differently.
S: What do you mean?
M: Yeah..each time I wash four socks (2 pairs), at the end I get four different socks. They're not in pair anymore.
V: That's impossible. May be they're just discoloured. I also always have a problem with socks. Everytime I wash them they just never come back to me in pair together. I think everybody has the same problem with socks.
M: But it happens to me!

...5 minutes later...M still couldn't find her 'other' sock...
S: Hey, wear mine. I've found one! Well, it's just half pair though. Wear it with yours.
V: Yeah..who cares anyway. You see mine? Even though they look similar, but I got Nike on my left and Reebok on the right.
S: Yeah, me too.
V: oh..yeah...it occasionally happens to me when I wear pink bear sock on my left, and stripy pink on the right. Well,,,at least they are still in the same shades :P

M: I hate it!!!! *still couldn't find it*
S: Wear mine!
M: Well, fine. I just wear mine then. But they are mismatch.
V: But you're about to wear your boots right?
M: yeah...anyway.

V: Anyway, let's go. We're late. One of you, lock the door please. Remember I don't have keys ;)
S: Bye home, take care...

Then these three girls left their apartment building, each of them was wearing different socks on their feet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i have a lot stock of socks... wanna buy some??

hihihihii...

must be fun hv a roommate ...

i wish... :( hiks...

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home