Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

:: i and God, last saturday

last saturday, i had this must-go schedule on my agenda started from 10 am. i had a prayer meeting at church. since i'm one of the workers at my local church so it's a compulsary to attend the meeting every month.

and the slacker me was trying to avoid that meeting cuz i was thinking to go to the library instead preparing my exam this tuesday. but...i didn't feel good about it. so, on friday night before i went to sleep i made an agreement with God. i said, "God, if you want me to go to the meeting, please wake me up tomorrow morning and i'll go. otherwise, i'll go to the library instead." it was around 12 am.

then i lied on my bed preparing to sleep. but after around 30 mins i still had my eyes opened wide. so another threat to God, "seriously God, if you want me to go then i need my sleep. i don't care how you do it, but please just make me fall asleep."

it didn't work.

fine! i woke up around 1 am and turned on my computer again. after some useless browsing then i finally decided to take an ultimate-hard-to-do-decision, i will clean up my room! then there i was, throwing those rubbish bag to the rubbish chute, sorted things out cuz' another donation day is coming, cleaning out tables, wardrobe, and finally finished at 2.30 am! *gasp*

i went straight to bed while sincerely doubting my capability to wake up early in the morning.

and whadayaknoww???

i woke up 'several-hours-later' and my immediate action was looking for my mobile phone. *okay, i don't have whatever-kind-of clock at my room. even an alarm clock. even that.* and i was checking out my mobile and taa daaa....it was 7.30 am! i was like...okay...this is a bit too early. so i tried to sleep again. but i guessed God reminded me of our agreement last night because at the end, i couldn't sleep. i woke up as fresh as the baby born who just has slept for 10 hours straight. I thought at that time God surely said: "seriously, I want you to go."

i guesses i just had to go. God won. and even though i lost, i didn't regret even a little that i went to the meeting that day. it was a good day. and so for the entire day.

God just always knows what the best for me. His blessings are sufficient, i will not lack of anything.