Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Friday, June 09, 2006

givethanks:before-sleep-daily-routine i have a room for myself to sleep. i have heaps of comfy pillows, warm blanket to cover my body from winter cold and little bear i can cuddle each night. in addition of that, i also have a picture frame which keeps reminding me that 'i am loved', a book *currently veronica decides to die by paulo coelho* to kill my time, ballet performance flyer i took from uni today *me, wanna go and see it :D *, and a cup of hot tea is just perfect for this cold winter night.

i'm blessed. even from glance of the corner of my room, i know i am. there's nothing in your life you can't thank God every single day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I echo Chaptechie's thoughts: I love reading your very nice blog - thank you for allowing us to share your life, and thoughts with you.

Regarding yesterday's post, if you don't mind receiving a little free advice from someone who's "been there and done that", the most important thing is to do what makes you happy. Even if it's not the greatest paying job in the world, the most important thing of all is your happiness.

I made the big mistake of studying accounting (also at Monash) partly because it was going to be my pathway to that Ferrari and... (you get the idea) - that's what my parents also said as well! - lot of pressure here - but I hated my course from the word go and ended up dropping out...

So yeah, never let anyone *push* into doing something that doesn't suits you just because you feel that you have some kind of obligation or anything like that. Good luck for the future & be happy...

4:01 PM  
Blogger vveen said...

Hi mase,

thanks for sharing here! i really appreciate your thought. i agree with you, the most important thing is things that make us happy, but sometimes situation hold us back and leave us with confusion to make a decision.

i am sure i'm gonna be fine and optimist that i will choose what i know best for me :)

i hope life is great with you. did you watch football yesterday??? can't wait for 19th yeah...AUS VS Brazil? Must be great...hehe.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi vveen! Thanks, yes I'm fine - how about you? Yep, I sure watched the football, it was SOO exciting! :-) One of my mates said he wasn't going 2 watch it coz he had a very important meetng the next day but he ended up watching anyway... the next morning, he turns up for their meeting and everyone looks so tired... hehe! and they just look at each other & smile - it was a very happy meeting!

of COURSE I'm going to watch our boys against Brazil - maybe I'll catch you in Federation Square or one of the local pubs... hehe! :-)

Good luck with your exam btw :-)

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home