Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

:: i love melbourne (?)

as i'm currently in my final study, some favourite questions people really keen to ask me are something like this, "so, are you going back for good?" or "what's your plan after your degree is finished?".

but surprising statements (not a question) came out from couple of my friends i'd talked to days ago. they asked me at first, but when i was about to reply, to my surpise, they spontaneously said, "ahh...i know you'll stay here. you like it to live here in melbourne, right? " or "i can't see yourself leaving melbourne for good" and "you seem to enjoy living in this city very much, don't you?"

fyi, these friends i had a brief conversation with are not my very close friends. i mean, i do talk with them more than once, but never really talk about what i feel or what i think. you know what i mean... and these two people also happen not knowing each other and the conversations were not at the same time too, so i was really curious how on earth they could say such a thing, came to such a conclusion and dubbed me as a loyal melbournian...

i wonder how these people could end up wild guessing about me because i really never said it out. as long as i can recall, i've never worn a t-shirt with I LOVE MELBOURNE plastered on it, or use a kangaroo keyring for my apartment keys. or even boomerang for room decoration. not even drink from a cute koala mug. i don't even have any single of them.

"how could you tell, my dear fellas...i wonder???"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It shows through your writing (this blog) regarding your feelings concerning Melbourne - it's pretty obvious how much you love living here!! I don't know you either (I've never met you) but I can tell that you've been happy here. Anyway, I'm happy and proud that you like my city so much; we all hope you will decide to stay!

My fiancee, Melai also fell in love with Melbourne too while she was here - and she just can't wait to return! At the moment we're working on her fiancee visa so she can return and get married together :-)

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why oh why..... am i the last one to know?? ;p

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..I think I'm not one of those two u mentioned, rite? Since I can't be bothered to sign up, I'll just give u a hint..heheh.asgro dude

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never met you, too, and i don't know you, how you feel and what you think about anything.
but as mase said above, it shows through your writing in this blog
and .... your photos!
your smiles won't lie rite? :)

even you've left melb for good, i think inside your mind you'll always have space for this beloved city..

just my thought, tough :D

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home