Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Friday, February 03, 2006

:: Lost in Translation

When I visited my relative's house in Bangka, my cousin showed me an English textbook for high school level and wondered if I could translate a short essay consisted of four pharaghaps about a particular topic.
I did it and it was crap.
It turned out my Indonesian was crap. Really. I couldn't speak Indonesian translation in a right structure. I surely knew what the essay was trying to say, but I couldn't put the words correctly. I couldn't make a proper sentence in Indonesian so people could understand what I was tryin' to say...oh really, it was ugly.
But still, I can't be bothered to polish my Indonesian skills but instead, I do my TOEFL book I got when I took a course 5 years a go. Why? No particular reason actually but definetely to kill my time here since I have nothing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home