Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Friday, October 24, 2008

work & placement

Things have became significantly different for me since yesterday.

I just received the news about my job placement yesterday. It was unexpected. The result made me keep questioning myself, and God, why? I wasn't that sad but yet the result did not put me in a position where I could know the reason behind this.

Now I'm totally confused. Not that I'm not thankful for what I've been assigned for, but the result is a bit unexpected. It's far than I'd ever thought or imagined!

But I'm slowly digesting it. Just like other things I could not understand before which I do now, I wish I could also make peace with this decision sooner or later.

And I want to give it a good shake. And I'll show them I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cee~ said...

Fivin, haven't been blogwalking for ages!! Reading your lates entries was like reliving my feelings.

Bakal ditugasin kemana, vin?

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home