Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

dream #1

I dream of having my very own apartment. I would decorate the interior by myself, buying my very own furnitures and paint the wall with color I prefer. I also would love to beautify it with a lot of pieces of my precious finds from places I've been, put a lot of frames with memorable pictures, build as high as possible bookshelf to put every book I'd collected for years and complete the room with the smell of vanilla candle...

Unlike my other friends, I'm quite obsessed with kitchen rather than bedroom. I wish I had a kitchen with an island in the middle of it, with the wine bottle hanger on the top so I could enjoy drinking with friends while sitting there with our hands over the fresh-from-the-oven short bread or sitting reading my reports while waiting for my cupcakes to get done. My kitchen will have a small shelf dedicated for my favorite recipe books and hand written recipe from my mom. I'd also love to keep some crystal wine glasses ,or beer 's would also be nice too!

For my own bedroom I want to have it simple, a double bed size would be perfect covered with a warm blanket with a contrast color. I would never ever put a TV in my bedroom. Not a chance I'll let TV or computer or electronic games to be around my room. I'm an adult for goodness sake, no longer a student! I also want my walk-in-robe that 's just enough size for easy access. I also want some spaces dedicated for my shoes and bags, too!

It would be nice to have it happened someday and I'm working on it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home