Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Monday, October 13, 2008

my very own indulgence

I got a chance to get home early today, and because my parents are coming home tonight so I spared sometimes for a little bit of cleaning, wash dishing and preparing some fruits.

Tonight the weather is unforgivably hot. At least, we have 28-29 degrees or more I believe. May be I haven't done a lot of work, but this hot airy within the house did really wear me out. And since I'm all by myself, I also prepared my very own instant noodle :p A bowl of instant noodle after a good shower and knowing you have everything to do had been done, is more than simply delicious! I had it while blog-walking in front of my laptop, and I realized, it's simply indulging!

I haven't had such a life for quite a while. Since I got back home and lives with my parents, I no longer have a chance to everything on my liking anymore. There are so many things to adapt and compromise, I even missed my long hour internet session in my very own room! Work itself has already taken my one third of 24 hours, spending time in front of computer or reading novels for 3 hours straight is a big no no..

On other notes, market is now open and closed quite stagnant with only 0.7% increase since the suspension started. Indonesian government has also announced the increase of third party fund guarantee for up to IDR 2 bio for every bank's customer. I think government has taken whatever it takes to assure our customer. Under this kind of circumstance, even old player investors can get panicked, let alone our traditional customers who rely merely on saving account and term deposit. Assurance, that's what our customers need. It is our government's task to ensure that their money are safe and to make them believe that we still have strong economy fundamental for future growth and developement, despite of the whacked out of US economy.

My life and nowadays US falling apart economy are a complete statement of 'oh-hell-'Im-living in-a-reality!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home