Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

my second lebaran

We enter Idul Fitri holiday this month, the second time for me since I came back to Indonesia.

I still clearly remember the same holiday last year, I went to Puncak with my parents and bunch of their friends. I didn't want to go, but I was left with no choices. My maid wasn't present (holiday), meaning I would be all alone at home. I didn't mind to stay at home by myself but my parents did, so I reluctantly joined them.

I also clearly can recall, how brokenhearted I was at that time. I didn't have many friends around at that time (my best friends were also out for holiday) as much as I do now. I just came back for less than 3 months, I was adapting and I was jobless. I was mostly absent minded during those times, while listening to some Chinese songs that helped me to re-live some good and bad memories I had in the city I lived before.

A year has passed and now I'm in completely different situation. I'm no longer jobless, I have a stable relationship, I have a lot..I mean A LOT of new friends scattered around this city and I have a new exciting career to welcome sometimes this month.

Other than those material things, I also have became wiser and own deeper insight about life more that I've thought before. I realize that whatever I have ever dreamed and asked for, they are now slowly reveal themselves, hidden somewhere under my ambitions and expectations . I should digging a lot to eventually realize that I've already blessed.

This is my second Idul Fitri holiday that I more than glad to welcome. In fact, I dont mind to have it a little longer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home