Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

:: Birthday and Being Loved

Birthday is special, true? One day in a whole year, everybody would suddenly turn up in front your face and loudly saying, "Happy Birthday!" Or following the significant technology development, nowadays people easily sending message over the web, blog or mobile phone! Over the past few years, birthday cards are no longer favourite, but people rather choose to use email or e-card to say the word. Easy.

For my self, this year I got heaps of message from friends here in Oz and overseas. Some left message on this blog, some added me new testimonials thru friendster, and heaps of messages were well received. To my surprise, I actually didn't expect any bday surprise this year. I feel too old to get another bday surprise. But thank God my close bunch of people are around on my bday this year and they still wanted to do it. Again. I also received some beautiful presents from them. A vintage style cosmetic box *thanks to Mike*, a cute red MNG top *thanks girls*, chocolate fondue set plus handmade bday card *thanks fen!* and a bunch of red rose thanks to sulfina. Today my friend at church did re-celebrate my birthday too. And the birthday cake was fantastic. I couldn't stop craving over it the whole day.

Double blessings on my birthday as well! These two best friends of mine, who practically doesn't know each other, live in two different countries, but really did sent me exactly the same verses from Bible. I feel so double blessed..*wink* Thanks for the prayer guys,,,and Di, you're right, "Karena doa lebih besar kuasanya daripada kado."

Thank you guys, you're so amazing. For everyone of you who has message me, left message, testimonial or whatever.. You are the bestest I couldn't ask for more. One more thing, I got one person who left a message in my comment box at my previous posting but I really couldn't identify him/her. Thanks for your greetings, and next time please leave me your name or whatsoever so I can thank you personally.

Till' my birthday next year ...

7 Comments:

Blogger mango said...

riliii? :)
pictures dong bu

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fivin.. maksud lo itu gw yah?? yg anonym.. hehe.. maaf.. lupa ngasih nama.. still remember me ?? =)

10:45 AM  
Blogger vveen said...

dhita ya,,,
hihi,,,thanks ya dhit. Definetely still remember you...

gmn kerjaan???

9:52 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Vin...Happy belated birthday. I'm sorry, so bad with dates...

How does it feel to be 23? You do realize we're almost a quarter of a century old.. :)

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home