Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

:: So What If Tommorow is New Year?

People always talk about resolution when it comes near to the end of the year. I, myself don't have any new year resolution and I don't care to have one. I do have some targets in life or a list of what I should have accomplished before the next year will meet its end. I don't think I really have to make one every new year, do I? Cuz' I think new life starts everyday. I believe in what I called 'everyday mental resolution' of what I am suppose to get done by today or tommorow or whenever since we merely live day by day...

It's good to have a resolution so you will have a direction of your jorney throughout the upcoming year. But somehow I think most people would easily forget of what they did say, what they did promise and not to mention the new year resolution. They are easily blown away... they are forgotten as if they never outspoken before.


Anyway, Happy New Year Anyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home