Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

:: My Final Graduation Night

T'was a perfect graduation day. The weather was warm, although it was a bit windy. It was a lil bit hard to deal with flying dress *oh,forget about the hairdo* things, but everything was under control. On the other hand, everybody was there, my beloved parents, family and friends were all around me. Somehow I felt so special, rewarded and blessed. I couldn't stop smiling :)

Some friends came to drop by, while some attended the whole ceremony with my family. Friends from overseas gave me calls and sent me some congratulation messages. Unfortunately, one of my ex-housemates couldn't make it to come, but she sent me beeyootifuuulll flowers via courier few hours before the ceremony :D It was so nice, I literally had it with me all day long :)

Apart from wrong pronounciation of my name *as usual*, the ceremony run pretty smooth. Although this was my second graduation ceremony, I still had this hard thumping heart inside me while trying my best to attentively listen to the person who called out my name.


Afterwards, we had a pretty late dinner together with the families of my fellow graduant. We had wines, good chats and laughs. We called this a celebration and it was good to celebrate it together.

After all, it was a fine and perfect graduation night.

[I might not be able to reach this stage without my beloved supportive families and friends. Million thanks for each one of you. ]

3 Comments:

Blogger Dhita said...

Vin, jadi inget ama nyokap bokap lo deh liat foto itu.. waktu smp dulu bokap lo slalu nganterin lo gt.. hehe.. miss u girl.. =)

10:09 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Congratulations! :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Cee~ said...

congrats yah vin!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home