Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

:: Boxing Day

The most exciting day for all the girls and ladies around Melbourne today! Yeah...today was Boxing Day! What's so special about it?

Lemme' tell you, today EVERY store in Melbourne area is having big sale from 10% up to 70%. Now, how does it sound? Good?? Of course, it is! Myer opened the store really really early at 7 am this morning, and amazingly people still faithfully waited in front of the store's door until they open it. Why? Because MYER gave away some special christmas vouchers for them. THAT was pretty much explains everything, right?

This year I went to city for Boxing Day. I went there about 1.30 pm cuz' I woke up at 11.30 am this morning due to those things I've done a night before. There were sooo many people around. Long queue for fitting room, long queue for registers, everything seemed so rushed to shop. Today I saw most people brought more than one bag in their hands and saw the excitement in their eyes.

I went to city by walk this year. I still remember two years a go when I lived in suburb, I went to Chadstone for boxing day. I woke up early and catch a bus at 8.30 am to Chadstone.and met my friends there. Until then, guess what, I didn't get any single thing for myself. How sad.
After then, I had to go to work at 2 pm so I went to train station while my friend dropped me there. And when I went out to the carpark, surprisingly I'd never seen Chadstone's carpark like that before. It was a sea of cars! Car's horns, people shouted, many cars the owner had left them irresponsiblly... it seemed like they all had lost their minds or something. Even when I and my friends were looking for the car *they even forgot where they parked the car!*, this guy came from his car shouting at us and asked where we'd parked the car so he could have it. The problem was...my friend forgot!

And this guy were following us. And when we finally found the car, there was another car came from opposite direction looking for park. When the driver saw us, he drove his car in front of our friend's car but the guy that had following us was angry because he thought he deserved to get the carpark. But not this other driver. And they just shouted each other for the sake of 'precious' carpark...so I and my friends just left.

That's how crazy it was...

It's not finished. I went to work at MYER city then *yes, the same MYER I went for shopping today* There I served this bunch of customers on lingerie section! I was very dazzled because I had to sort out bras and undies, hanged them back after they tried them, not to mention the various customers' inquiries...I was overwhelmed with bras and undies! Until couple of hours later, the supervisor asked me to go to their store room and help someone to put those bras and undies back to the hanger. And you know what...3 big baskets of them, they definetely drove me crazy. One basket has finished, but yet the second is to come, and so forth... I finished at 11 pm.

Yeah...boxing day is always be a great time for shopping. This year, I was happy enough that I was the customer. And oh...almost forget to tell you, today I got couple of tops and face illuminator I'd wanted for months. And the price of waiting was worth it. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home