Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

:: Christmas Shopping!

No no no.. don't you ever think about me buying new clothes or cute long dress or a pair of beautiful shoes! I wish I would buy those things! But apparently I was rushing to go to city today because I had to buy some christmas decorations for my in-house-fine-dining-dinner on christmas night, soo... in order to make my dream came true precisely, I bought these stuffs to add in the moment...you know what I mean ;)

When I arrived at city, like usual for almost every single day in December, shopping center were always full. I've never seen people in Melbourne like this in any other months. So packed, so rushed but yet so fun! And ummm...yes I was one type of people who love to do things last minutes...*mental note*..."no more procrastination" would be on the very top of my new year resolution.

Back to the main topic, about xmas decoration. But before we go on that, please remove that imagination of me carrying around a fake pine tree whice its height is twice of mine... but please, think of a proper christmas decorations to put on a proper christmas dinner table. And ohh... never think I would buy expensive thing only for once-in-a-year moment like christmas... Nah! I'm getting wiser now....and by the way, what would be the purpose of a store like TwoDollar shop or Reject Shop except you'll go and buy something cheap from there? :p

Christmas shopping is always fun, isn't it? It WAS tiring to get myself into a packed store full with bunch of people and loads of drolling beautiful decorations... ah, well..like I've said before, it's a once-in-a-year moment kind of time. We HAVE to cherish it :D

Btw, how's your christmas shopping so far?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home